Receive a free SAK-60C sample (A $129 value)!* Details below.
Introducing the all-in-one SAK-60! Our 60 Amp WIRELESS load shedding device is an industry-leading development in load shedding. You can set it to either lock out the load upon loss of utility, or manage the load on frequency when the generator is running. The SAK comes preset for air cooled systems, but frequency and time delays can all be adjusted to work with liquid cooled generators as well. We offer NEMA 1 & NEMA 3R enclosures if needed.
Receive a free SAK-60C sample (A $129 value)!* Call us at 1-800-648-6802 or fill out the form below.
Please reference claim code when calling: SAK60W123
*Available to new SAK-60 B2B customers only. Limit one per account. Exclusions apply. While supplies last.
- NO/NC dry-contact control input
- Time delay on function
- User adjustable startup delay and under frequency restoration timers provide a unlimited number of devices with custom priority settings
- Adjustable frequency drop out settings and delay times for under frequency detection
- Precision adjustments from 50.0 to 59.9 Hz for frequency and from 00.1 to 10.9 seconds delay before load shed
- Nuisance load detection locks out load for an adjustable extended period of time whenever a restored load immediately overloads a generator
- Installs inline with 120 or 240 AC volt connected load
- Relay is self powered from Line IN voltage, no external power supply needed
- Switches at zero cross over point for maximum life expectancy
- Can be installed as a standalone hardwired 60 amp latching relay with dry-contact control inputs
- Can be installed as a 60 amp time delay relay up to 9999 seconds
- Can be used as a 60 amp over / under voltage protection relay with brownout and short cycle protection
- No computer or programming tool required, all adjustments are performed in minute with three buttons using the LCD display
- Compact size only 3.25 X 4.75”
- Snap on finger guards for wiring accepts wire size up to a 3AWG
- UL Listed – File# E515902
We will call you for full shipment information.