Introducing The SAK-60MS…our newest solution to a common residential problem.
When a homeowner wants to add a new EV Charger (or any load up to 60A), to an existing main or sub-panel that is at max capacity, the SAK-60MS offers the customer a reliable and affordable solution, without having to pay thousands of dollars for a full panel upgrade.
Allows loads up to 60A to be added to any main service panel or sub panel that is at risk of overload, or will become overloaded, when a new load is introduced. The onboard intelligent micro-controller monitors the load on the existing panel and only allows the added load access to the panel when capacity is available. Installation requires open breaker.
- Can be installed on any main or sub panel up to 1,000A to add managed loads up to 60A continuous.
- Adapts to any application using the precision field adjustable set points. These maximize access to the added load and prevent looping.
- Field adjustable set points include: panel overload amperage, overload inrush cutoff delay, restore amperage threshold, load restore delay time and line-loss compensation adjustment for CTs. Controller LCD displays actual real-time amperage on panel.
- Prevents overloading and saves costly upgrades to panel and / or electrical infrastructure.
- Controller is self-powered from line in voltage. External power supply not required. Can control 120 VAC single pole or 208-240 VAC double pole circuits.
- Utilizes a magnetic latching relay for long-term reliability, and box-lug in and out terminals for ease of installation.
- Split core CTs available in 100A, 250A, 500A and 1,000A ratings.
- CTs prewired with 12’ #18 AWG shielded UL approved leads.
- 2 year warranty
- Comes standard in polycarbonate 3R enclosure. Available in NEMA 01, 03, 04 steel and stainless